Thursday, May 19, 2011

* Overwhelmed *

How does one begin to thank someone else for the most beautiful collection of goods?

This is how I am currently feeling, as I received the following from Martin as part of our package exchange...


SOVA magazine - brilliant and flawless:


Artists featured include Jill Willcott...


Julea Dichte...


and Leo Tage-Hansen.


Polaroids of the goodies...

Tack så mycket, Martin!
Tack så mycket, Martin!

Tack så mycket igen, Martin!!!
Umm, somehow, I think I got the better part of the exchange! ;)

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. aah so nice you got it today too! it's a beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sandra: It is super fint!! And the rest of the goodies are wonderful as well... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did I not know about your blog?!! I have to make up for lost time NOW! what a great loot! hope you have a great weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. famapa: Helloooo dear! :D Awww, you are too sweet! Hope you and your beautiful family have a lovely weekend as well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. such wonderful stuff...the magazine looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. schorlemädchen: Hello! Happy to see you here! :) Yes, the magazine is incredibly beautiful!!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, such a fantastic package. i envy you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw! my favorite magazine. such a beautiful blog you've got!!

    ReplyDelete