Monday, October 25, 2010

Getting Back to Basics

Tomorrow I will be returning to Mad Men county....yeesss, back to advertising land.

Honestly speaking, I am completely thankful for this time off because it offered me an opportunity to get back to my art and to feel inspired and happy again.

Here are some things I had the chance to dooooo....

I submitted some artwork to a contest....too bad they didn't get selected....hahaha.... :S
Oh well, it was a good try:



Then, I practiced my drawing skills a little bit.....eeek.....


And to my surprise, I started painting again....


...not to mention, I started this blog because SJ wanted us to do it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! It was so nice to see your artwork! I love your pola drawings! They're so sweet! I hope to see lots more of your artwork in the future! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the sweetest Melinda, thank you!!!! :*** I will be posting my next set of Matryoshka dolls shortly! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete